CONSENT FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
A.J. Melián, on behalf of MARAChain, is responsible for processing the User's personal data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), for which the following treatment information is provided:
- End of treatment: to maintain a business relationship and send communications about our products and services.
- Data conservation criteria: The data is kept while there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, it will be suppressed with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of the data.
- Data communication: The data is not communicated to any recipient.
- Rights that assist the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to your treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the Control Authority if it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
You can exercise the aforementioned rights by sending a communication to the e-mail address for this purpose that can be found in the Terms & Conditions section.